Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Have Fun!

Ever been shopping with a teenage girl? Its NOT fun but that's what Bob is doing right now. Apparently the work pants Jenna has worn for her job ever since she was hired there 6 months ago are now suddenly not the right kind so she and Dad are out there looking for some now. He wanted me to go but I feel I've put in my time and thought he should get a chance to experience it.
Talk about different tastes! I miss those days when she had no opinion of the type of clothes she wore. Now if I find something that I think is very strange looking or something I don't like, I should buy it. Also, depending on the brand she could wear a size 1 or a size 7. Frustrating and makes for a very long trip. I think Bob got the easy job though today since there is only a certain type of pant that will do so that limits the choices. Either way I'm sure he will return home with a new appreciation of me and the shopping dates I have with Jenna.

No comments: