Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day Two

Today was tough. After having such a "good" day eating-wise yesterday, I was scared I was gonna mess up today. I spent so much time thinking about what I would eat and when I would eat it and if I would die of hunger or if I would cave into my hunger.
Thankfully, I have a good friend at work who is doing Weight Watchers and has lost nearly 40 pounds. She is definitely a person to have on your side; so encouraging and motivating. She always has a recipe to share. I love her.
I walked on the treadmill about 40 minutes this morning and ate probably around 1200-1300 calories. Again, another day I consider successful. I just keep praying for grace and that I would have other things on my mind. I'm hoping my obsessing will only last a while longer until I get used to this.
Tomorrow is a day off of work and I'm really scared I will get bored and eat mindlessly. Again, I will be praying!!

No comments: