Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Time flies by....


Guess what this little guy did today??

He got his first round of senior pictures taken!!
I simply cannot believe this. I'm speechless. Its unreal to think he will be starting his senior year next month. I've already told my boss I will take the next year off for mental health reasons. Yes, I will be one of those moms who will cry for the next 12-18 months and it will have nothing to do with hormones. It will be because my baby will be growing up and leaving my watch. Am I overreacting? Maybe, but this is new territory for me and I am not looking forward to it.

4 comments:

jfajdfakjfkjasdf134234124 said...

Was he able to wear the same outfit??

janban said...

no but I probably still have it!! I think I kept the clothes each child wore for their 1 year old picture. You're funny, by the way.

Mnmom said...

I'm just like you. My husband just shakes his head in exasperation when I demand that we leave the house because THEY ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY then after we're gone 15 minutes I start to miss them.

Cheesecake Maven said...

My oldest isn't even a senior yet and I'm already heartsick just thinking about him going off to college in two years. I'm pathetic.