Sunday, November 30, 2008

I've been tagged

OOOOOOOOO!! I'm so excited! My first tag! Thanks Mikey!! Here goes.....

1. Five names you go by
a) Janice
b) Jan
c) Mrs. H....
d) "Insert my kid's names here" 's mom
e) Mom

2. Three things you are wearing right now
a) black patent leather shoes
b) black quilted vest
c) long sleeved T shirt (this isn't all I'm wearing though)

3. Two things you want very badly right now
a) Resolution to some family drama
b) Lose some weight

4) Three people who will probably fill this out
Can't answer this one. No one reads my blog

5) Two things I did last night
a) Went to bed early
b) Did some Sudoku puzzles

6) Two things I ate today
a) Cheerios
b) Ham/cheese/mushroom omelette

7) Two people I last talked to on the phone
a) My son, Lucas
b) My friend, Kristi

8) Two things I am going to do tomorrow
a) Work
b) Attend 2 orchestra concerts, one at 7 pm one at 8 pm

9) Two longest car rides
a) Iowa to New Jersey
b) Iowa to California

10) My two favorite beverages
a) a good cup of strong, black coffee
b) diet pepsi

That was fun!!

6 comments:

michaelg said...

Even if that was all you were wearing, the shiny black shoes might distract people from the fact that you had no pants on. :o)

Thanks for playing!!!

janban said...

they're not that shiny. Nothing is that shiny.

The Farwells said...

We are to reading! =) It was fun to read some fun facts about you. Katie

janban said...

yes!! I have 2 readers! Katie, consider yourself....tagged.

janban said...

yes!! I have 2 readers! Katie, consider yourself....tagged.

brenda k said...

I definetly read your blog Jan! You are on my list of inspiring people. True.