Monday, August 11, 2008

Day Three

I must be tired. I can't even remember what I did today. Oh, its coming back to me now. I didn't do much. I made it to the grocery store, the mall and Target.
My youngest presented with a temp of 101 degrees. We are really trying to get her well so we can make it to Adventureland on Wednesday. She would be heart-broken if she couldn't go.
I did manage to start several projects. I've noticed lately that I start a lot of things but don't finish many of them. Projects started today were: cleaning out the garage, getting together LOTS of GOODWILL stuff, moving/getting rid of things out of the office to make way for our new furniture, painting the office, and just other things. Wow! I guess I did do a lot of stuff. Hopefully I will finish at least a few of these things before hubby gets home.
Things I did today that my husband usually does:
1) purchased and put in 2 bags of salt for the water softener (I'm not sure if I have to push a button or do anything else to get it to work.)
2) Set a different mole trap and this time I did it right!! Watch out you little booger! I'm gonna get you! (Sounds like a line from Caddy Shack).
3) Climbed up in the rafters of the garage and retrieved a can of paint.
4) Began organizing the garage and collecting things for recycling.

I'm sure my husband will be impressed.

No comments: