Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Day Off

Outside its clearly winter, inside, it seems like summer. I think I have spent more time with my children in the last month than the entire year previous. With Christmas break and all these cold/snow days I know each of them intimately.

Here's what's going on...I was just thinking the other day that the weird factor is really high at my place. We have our Yorkipoo, Roxy, in heat so she's wearing this diaper and looks like an idiot. Her eyes tell me she feels like one too. Our new dog, Gigi, has been peeing ALL OVER so we took her to the vet only to find out she has kidney stones and has to have surgery tomorrow. My youngest child is back to wearing an eye patch to help with her lazy eye so if we have any neighbors looking in our windows, I wonder what they think.
I have to tell about our amazing experience last night but that will have to wait til I get back from Target.

No comments: